A non-profit established for the purpose of raising awareness about the magnitude of sex trafficking in Wisconsin. We are invested in educating communities to:
- INCREASE awareness of human trafficking
- DECREASE the demand for commercial sex
- PREVENT victimization
- NETWORK with other organizations which fight against human trafficking
OUR “FIVE STONES”
- Awareness: educate the general public’s understanding of human trafficking through various speaking and community events.
- Education: end demand by teaching our community the real truth behind the commercial sex industry.
- Prevention: provide events and educational opportunities within the community that bring awareness and leads to prevention.
- Networking: bring together local partners who give hope to victims and survivors.
- Collaboration: work together with local and state agencies and organizations that fight against human trafficking.
“You may choose to look the other way
BUT you can never say again that you did not know.”